Swanktacular VII: Return of the Swank
Saturday, June 25 • 8pm
@ Baltimore Rock Opera Culture
Crawling out from the deep, dim dungeons of social accountability, this monster science could not ruin, the swankiest bash in Baltimore returns! Swanktacular VII: Return of the Swank!
Following a a few-calendar year hiatus, the Swanktacular is back again IN-Man or woman to make you go bump in the night with an evening that celebrates the glimpse, experience, and sounds of typical monster films of the 50s and 60s. No need to have to wait around for Halloween to get out your grease paint and fright wigs and be part of us for a monstrous evening of outstanding food stuff and drink, songs, and a horrifying quantity of exciting(draising)! Key celebration food stuff and consume information coming quickly!
All proceeds go in direction of encouraging BROS make rock operas, activities, and proceed to function in our HQ.
General Admission – $100
VIP Admission – $150
– Features a unique pre-party dinner from 6 PM – 8 PM at Peter’s Pour Property. Walking length from the principal function with an open up bar of wine and beer, a exclusive signature cocktail, and evening meal that includes a variety of their delectable bar-fare appetizers and principal entree.
Rock Operative supporting members appreciate a a single-time $50 price reduction on Common Admission or VIP tickets.
Our primary function will element:
– For our headliner the a person and only Rufus Roundtree and Da B’More Brass Manufacturing facility
– The BROS Household Band actively playing traditional musical treats and epic bangers
– Protean Publications & Data DJing Baltimore’s finest collection of 50s and 60s Monster Music on vinyl
– A Swanky Silent Auction with items and companies from nearby artists, firms, and experts
– Scary meals, monster drinks & horrific sequels!
Be there and be afraid!