Choosing a photo studio to do a photoshoot is not easy. However, the majority in big cities, womanblitzer certainly has no trouble finding a photo studio that can support the concept or theme of your photo. No exception in the city of Surabaya.
Here are some tips for those of you who are confused about choosing a photo studio. This tip was conveyed by Tiffany Louise, a photographer who is also the manager of Thirty Nine Studio Surabaya when she met with womanblitz some time ago.
- Looking for references via the internet or social media. Either Instagram or Facebook
Before doing a photoshoot, it’s a good idea to collect some references from various sources so that the concept that will be used is clearer.
- Ensure that the services offered are clearer, for example asking for a price list and understanding the size of the studio according to the needs of the photo theme concept.
Sometimes many forget to ask for studio size details and are disappointed when they see the original space. To avoid this, it’s a good idea to make a list of detailed questions when calling the studio you are going to rent.
- See the decorations / themes that match the project concept.
Womanblizer is also advised to look for a studio with a flexible theme so that our creations can be added to the theme when shooting
- If necessary, you can review the location of the studio before the photo session, so that you feel more comfortable and can be more creative on the D day.
Understanding the studio environment/services offered is very important. For example, how clean is the makeup room or changing room facilities. Because, this certainly affects the continuity of the overall photo process.
- View the studio portfolio as a preparation to get various angle or spot ideas that match the photo theme concept.
This last point is an important thing you can do to convince yourself that you have chosen a studio that fits your theme or budget.
In case you are interested in Los Angeles photo studio, you can take a look at the bltsoundstages.com website. BLT Studios and Soundstages is located in the center of Hollywood offering four sound stages, each with a 3-wall white cyclorama, and photo studio for rent.